Business Start Up Accountants
We understand that most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
The financial aspects of starting a new business can be very daunting and we can help to guide you through this process by putting together a ‘start-up’ package tailored to your needs.
Support typically requested by our start-up clients includes:
- Advice on the most suitable structure for their business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Assisting with the preparation of their business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Guidance on their financing requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and drawing up any necessary proposals
- Helping them establish a good working relationship with their bank
- Completing any registration procedures required by Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Advising on, and setting up, accounting software best suited for the scale of their business
- Provision of book keeping services to ensure they start on the right track!
Please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your accountancy requirements on 01753 840 188; or email us at:
email@example.com or any one of us directly.